Magicthegathering Cardkingdom Ultrapro

      Friday, April 14

Posted at 11:19 PM


Miscellaneous

I met up with Terence and Joseph today. Bishan and Toa Payoh were pouring! Thankfully none of our cards got wet.

Anyways, we started off the day at CKT. Unfortunately, it was closed when we got there. There were 2 players present so we asked them when it will be open. They said around 2 onwards so we headed over to Bishan to meet Joseph.

Kenny was there selling cards. After weeks of hunting Terence finally managed to get a set of Keiga, the Tide Star!


After that we headed back to CKT where we tuned the decks. I found out that Tallowisp can only draw Auras so I needed to focus my deck. Joseph was great! He tuned the deck into something so much more potent than what it was before. I think I may visit CKT more often now. It seems like a nice place to play cards.

Speaking of Joseph, I'd better prepare the cards I'm lending him tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home