Magicthegathering Cardkingdom Ultrapro

      Saturday, January 21

Posted at 11:02 PM


First Pre release

Hi guys!.. lol Today i went to suntec city with lin teng and stanley to participate in the GUILDPACT Pre release. I was very excited because i will be seeing new cards and most important.. the traders will be setting up stalls and i can get cards that i wanted badly at low price. The first familiar face i saw in the convention hall is Alex the chief of magic. He is the man who taught me the art of trading magic cards. I am very happy to see him there as it been a month since i met him after he had been posted out of nee soon camp.

After meeting alex... i went to register and i got my table number 41. I prayed real hard that i will get some good rares from my packs. Haha.. After registering.. i met joseph, tony and zahari.. my good and sincere friends from tampines.. i am really glad to have them as my magic buddies.. We shaked hands and wished each other good luck and i felt very glad to be in this community.. and of course.. to be their frends..

At around 9.15am, the judge announced the start of the draft and everyone was to open their ravnica tournament pack. I opened mine and i got super lousy cards!. i was very shocked.. how am i going to form a deck with these cards? Suddenly, the judge said:" Please pass your pack to the person on your life." I was like what the fuck.. haha then when i received my opponent's pack.. i got a shock of my life.. His pack got birds of paradise and some other good cards that allowed me to form a good red green white beat down deck.

Anyway.. i won 2 games and lost 2 games and i got 2 packs of guildpact booster. The rare cards are not bad. One thing that makes me really happy today.. is to shake hands with my opponents after every good games.. is really fun.. and of cos.. shaking hands with my frends whom i noe when i was playing magic. :) This can only be experienced by playing magic cards lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home