Magicthegathering Cardkingdom Ultrapro

      Tuesday, January 24

Posted at 8:22 PM


Miscellaneous

Hey all, I just uncovered the mystery that's the flavour text of Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind! Haha! I feel so proud of myself. Lol! Anyways, here's the card and the flavour text.


Any ideas? Give up?! Ok, here's the answer!

Follow the instructions. Rotate the words and symbols in the brackets 90 degrees as indicated. Then follow the square and place two of those 'Z's. Rotate those too. And voila!



As for the '=1' I'm guessing it either means, unscrambling the symbols and words is equal to the answer, OR, it could mean 'Niv-Mizzet is number 1'. I'd go with the latter cos' Ol'Mizzety here is quite the egoist. Lol!

Once again, I'm so proud of myself for solving it. Lol! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home