Magicthegathering Cardkingdom Ultrapro

      Friday, January 20

Posted at 7:54 PM


Ranking

Hello!! lol i have not been blogging for the past few weeks.. i have been thinking for the past few weeks.. what went wrong with my beloved deck- boros deck wins.. i have been losing in every small and big tournaments and my dci points have dropped to 1611 from 1642. This really makes me sad :/ I want to reach 1800 points by the end of this year and the losing streak makes it more impossible for me. I need to do something and that is to form a new deck. Stanley and I have been thinking of forming a new deck. However, we are lacked of resources( money and the availiability of cards),

Lynn u r correct.. Magic cards is an expensive hobby and i have spent 1000+ within 2 months but i will never give up. :D Playing magic competitively makes my life more meanigful.. For the past few years.. i have been very focus in my studies and i realise that there is something lacking in my life. I need something to spice up my life.. makes my life more interesting and exciting..and that thing is playing magic cards... ALthough it is an expensive hobby.. i will never give up.. my dream is to play in world championships one day.. :) I know that some of you will think that i am a stupid ass.. but i just wan to have an exciting adventure in my life once..and that adventure is my road to becoming a top magic player in singapore and perhaps asia pacific. Ash went on a journey to be the best pokemon trainer. In the past, people went on several adventures to see and explore the world. Of course studies and career are important.. but i think that having one expensive hobby will not make me less focus in my studis... All i need is to work hard.. :P I know i am childish and an immature person who will never grow up..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite the contrary, Mister Terence, that I never considered your aspirations "childish and immature", and I never thought that you are a fool for embarking on such a quest. You are soooo melodramatic:P True, I personally think that the amount of money you have to spend is rather great, but it all depends on the final outcome. Obviously, if you get to fulfill your dream, it's all worth it. Anyway, best of luck to you (and Stan).

Friday, January 27, 2006 9:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home