Magicthegathering Cardkingdom Ultrapro

      Thursday, May 11

Posted at 5:50 PM


Saturday Skirmishes

hello :D here i am to blog on last saturday CKT's tournament. Joseph,Stan and I participated in the first Qualifiers at CKT. I managed to get the tenth position while stan got the fifth position in the whole tournament.

My first match was against Ghazi-GLare deck. The old evil deck that destroyed my beloved boros deck wins deck. I won that guy 2-0 and thrashed him completely. Perhaps i am lucky or he is unlucky to encounter my Urza Wildfiretron deck which go against aggro decks very effectively.

My second match was against a guy who was using wildifre deck. However, he modified his deck by adding some cards that i never seen before. I conceded the first round to him as he has cards that can effectively destroyed my keiga the tide star. For the second round, i removed pyroclasm, wildfire and one confiscate and sideboarded in 4 giant solifuge and 3 hinder. My giant solifuge works well against his deck and i managed to clinch a 2-1 win over him. :)

My third match was against Ghost dad deck. This deck is freaking irritating and although my deck has at least 80% chances of winning him. i still lose to him. Perhaps it is due to my startegy and of course my luck. :P The game ended with me being thrashed by him. 0-2 :(

My last match was against Heartbeat deck. The owner of this deck is my friend, Joseph. We intended to have an intentionally draw as we do not like to fight against each other. lol But in the end, we ended up fighting each other and i lose the game to him, 0-2. Sigh. i always have mana screw problems lol. :D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Wildfire-tron is very flexible man. But I really wish you'd get Magnivore.Lol!

Thursday, May 11, 2006 9:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home