Magicthegathering Cardkingdom Ultrapro

      Saturday, May 20

Posted at 1:30 AM


Friday Night Magic

Well, after my brief wins, I'm back to losing again. I won one match and lost three today, meaning last week's wins were in vain.

I won the first match quite easily. It was against a red/green deck.

My 2nd match was a complete disaster. He had Hand of Honor, Hand of Cruelty, Paladin-en-Vec and Eight-and-a-Half Tails. My black/white had totally no chance.

My 3rd match was against Chi Ming's Heartbeat deck. I lost the first round. Won the 2nd. The 3rd was stupid. It was final play for both of us and I made a huge huge huge dumb mistake. All I needed was a Ravenous Rats to win. I had 2 in my fucking hand but I didn't play them. Even though I had enough mana to cast them and Opal-Eye together. I lost because of that. It was such a stupid play. I had the winning cards in hand. but I didn't play them. And the absolute worst part was that I Castigated him earlier so I should have known he had an Invoke the Firemind. I am so extremely ashamed and disappointed with myself. I can never forgive myself for making such a lame and dumb mistake.

My 4th match. I got steamrolled. I was Hammered for 6, Wildfired twice and had to face a Keiga in play. And all I had was a Paladin-en-Vec and a Jitte in play. Oh, and he had Blaze in his hand and 17 mana. I have to say, I think I held on pretty well. Despite all this, I still managed to dwindle him to 2 life. But still, I lost. The bottomline is I lost.

Sighs... I am so so so disappointed. I can't believe I'm that pathetic a player man. Seriously, I've lost so many times it's beyond the law of probability. I mean, normal people have an equal share of wins and loses but I lose almost all the time. Sighs, I really think I suck man. What to do? I can't quit, it'd be dumb to do so. I just have to play more and hope for the best. Sighs...

On another note. I had a pack war with Eric. Ended up giving him a Pride of the Clouds and Rakdos the Defiler. I think I'm damned stupid. But whatever, I was in such a sodden mood I couldn't think straight at that time.

Which brings me to my next point, I spent 45 bucks on 15 lands. Yes, APAC lands.



Man, I was hoping some birthday (May 18th) luck would rub off on me. Apparently there's no such thing. I'm so disappointed. Then again, maybe the luck was there but the player just wasn't up to par.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home