Magicthegathering Cardkingdom Ultrapro

      Sunday, July 9

Posted at 12:42 AM


Prerelease

Hey ya'll! Went to the pre-release for Coldsnap with Joseph and Chai Jing today. Didn't go there to play. Haha! My goal was to get cards!

I bought the pre-release Allosaurus Rider. Got erm... 'scamed' to buy 3 boosters. Lousy cards.... in the end traded the 3 rares for Zur. I know you think I'm crazy, but whatever, I love Zur! Lol! Too bad I couldn't find Lovisa. *Pouts*

I also bought the 2nd novel of the Ice Age Trilogy. Couldn't find the 3rd. Which is depressing too. :(

Anyways, bought a whole bunch of uncommon and common cards. Rune Snag, Perilous Research, Sheltering Ancient and 3 rares - Hatching Plans. Haha! Pretty happy with the haul. Just sad I wasted the $15 on the boosters.

Was glad to see so many people I know at the pre-release. Haha! It's like one big extended family. Joseph and Chai Jing were great company. Talked lots of crap. Lol! Somehow ended up creating cards based on each of us.

Lookie here:

    

Haha! Not bad right?! We really should be invited to be in the R&D team in Wizards. I'm sure they will profit 300% more than their current profits. :)

I wonder if I'll ever be able to work for Wizards.I can dream.....

P.S. The Troll Ascetic won!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home