Magicthegathering Cardkingdom Ultrapro

      Friday, June 30

Posted at 8:47 PM


Miscellaneous

Oh my god! Oh my god! *Hyperventilates*

Puffs Puff!

I absolutely cannot believe they are considering bringing this back!


Troll Ascetic! In my opinion one of the best green creatures ever created may be coming back in 10th Ed!!! It's up against 2 other green cards for a place. I obviously voted for the Ascetic, and the fact that I didn't even bother remembering the names of teh other 2 cards shows exactly what I think of them. Come on! You'd have to be crazy not to vote for the Troll!

Then again, last week's result was a shocker!! 48% voted for the Auriok Champion! Yes, granted Paladin-en-Vec still won but still!!! 48% for the Champion??? I would have thought the Paladin was a sure-in. Goes to show anything can happen.

But I pray to the gods and all the extraterrestrial beings out there that the Troll wins!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home