Magicthegathering Cardkingdom Ultrapro

      Sunday, September 10

Posted at 10:29 PM


Drafting

Well, Terence asked me to accompany him to Eric's to look for some cards. In the end, I got coerced by him and Daniel into playing Drafting. It's non-sanctioned and each player gets to keep one rare.

Well, all my rares suck. Lol! In the end I kept Spellithe Enforcer. But you know what? I won the draft! Yup! Surprisingly. Lol! I drafted a blue/black/white enchantment and removal deck.

Anyways, learnt a lot today. Terence and Daniel being more experienced showed me what were the good picks for drafting after the match. I shall forever remember Azorious Guildmage is better than Minister of Impediments. Lol!

Anyways, I'm just glad I didn't lose badly today. It boosted my confidence a little; and that means the world to me right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home