Magicthegathering Cardkingdom Ultrapro

      Sunday, July 23

Posted at 4:08 PM


Miscellaneous

I met up with Terence to pass him his transparent boxes and his Voidslime.

While flipping through the album at the MRT station, some guy walks up to us and asked if we were selling anything! It turns out he is a player who's quitting soon. So I exchanged numbers with him and he said if I needed anything I can sms him and he will see if he has it. Crazy right?! Out of nowhere a stranger appears and we exchange numbers. Only in magic man! This kinda thing don't happen nowhere else. Lol!

After that, accompanied him to meet Darryl and another guy to buy cards. Darryl brought up Haakon and that set me thinking. It's a bloody good card! Once it hits the graveyard, nothing can die!

Opponent: "I Mortify your Haakon".
Me: "Ok. Sure. I lose two life."
On my turn I play Haakon from the grave.

And this applies to all the knights in your deck. It means I can Wrath the board and not worry. It means I don't need to worry about you discarding my hand. It means I need not worry about you countering my cards. I can play them ALL from the grave!


Still I'm not keen on spending cash though. Lol! In the end Terence traded a black crusader and bought 3 Haakon for $4.50 each from Darren. One of them is for Lynn. So 2 will be with Terence. Speaking of the crusader, that pack he opened had an Orhan Viper in it. I know! Gay right!! Joseph, Terence and I all got a viper off boosters already. It's crazy! Lol!

Anyways, Terence also managed to secure a deal for 4 crusaders of each colour for $1.25 each from a trader. So that means I can pass the 2 crusaders I got for a dollar to Lynn. He intends to treat her for Haakon so that leaves Darien.

Hmm, hopefully we'll be able to find him (for less than $4) by next week. For whatever reason, people seem unwilling to part with him for less than $4. Sighs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home