Magicthegathering Cardkingdom Ultrapro

      Saturday, September 9

Posted at 10:15 PM


Miscellaneous

Sorry for the lack of updates. I have not been playing recently and Terence for whatever reason is unwilling to blog. *coughs*lazy*coughs*

Anyways, nothing from my front. I passed all the good stuff to Terence a while back. He's doing a great job. He has been consistantly entering the top 8 in FNM. I'm glad for him. Though I must admit, I am rather jealous that I'm not as good a player. Lol!

Well, things have changed quite a lot recently. Wizards is going for a price hike; the traders are selling cards at prices I never imagined possible; players are disappearing...

Ahh well, I honestly don't blame the players who disappear. Sometimes it can't be helped.

Well, congrats to Terence anyways! Job well done. Hope you continue to improve and kick ass. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home